Springs College is a subsidiary of Springs Global Limited; The Springs Group is made up of, Springs Consulting, Springs Computers, SpringsNet and Springs College. Springs College is accredited by the National Accreditation Board/Ministry of Education of the Government of Ghana, Ghana Education Service and the West African Examination Council (WAEC)
Springs College is also accredited by and affiliated to the following British institutions:
- The British Computer Society (BCS)
- Institute for the Management of Information Systems (IMIS)
- The Association of Business Executive (ABE) UK
- Institute for Executive and Professional Education (IPED UK)
Springs College has recognition status with the British Council of Ghana as an approved Partner of British Universities
- To educate and develop the youth and our future leaders with a global competitive edge by offering internationally recognized and NAB approved and accredited programs.
- To offer the youth effective and efficient internationally accepted qualifications with the associated practical experience which will provide them with attractive jobs and an entrepreneurial edge within the expatriate job market in Ghana and beyond.
- To provide the medium for knowledge dissemination and the application of relevant educational technology.
To become the premier leaders in the provision of globally accredited quality education and training services in the Sub Region.
- Innovative Culture
To deliver creativity and innovation in the development and delivery of our programs and services.
- Student Centric
Understanding our students and putting them first in everything we do will be a top level priority for Springs College
- Social Responsibility
We strive to be responsible corporate citizens in our society.
We empower our people to be professionals demonstrating the highest standards of Ethnics and Integrity
We will endeavour to provide sustainable returns to our stakeholders. With Our Objective as our main manual, we hope to make a difference.